Friday, January 31, 2014

Monochromatic Series Update

I have begun five new paintings in my monochromatic wildlife series! I have not yet decided how many paintings the series will contain. As long as I am inspired I will keep going. The monochromatic series are painted entirely using only one color plus black and white for shading and tinting.

Please keep in mind these paintings are not complete. If you would like to follow the step by step completion of these, please like my Face Book page here ArtbyAnastasia

 
Here is the bear. He is being painted using burnt umber on a 36x48 canvas.

the elephant using green gold on 40x60 canvas

the lion using yellow oxide on 24x30 canvas

the snake using bronze yellow on 8x24 canvas

This is the turtle using cobalt turqoise on 30x30 canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment